Kegco Stainless Steel Door 5" Wide Built In Kegerator VSK-15SSRNNK
Ready to share your home brew beer with friends & family?
Kegco Stainless Steel Door 5" Wide Built In Kegerator VSK-15SSRNNK comes with:
- Conveniently fits into 15" wide undercounter locations, making it the perfect choice for a built-in kegerator when space is limited
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the unit and cold air is directed into the draft beer tower to ensure beer is kept cold all the way up to the faucet
- Despite it's compact size, this beer dispenser can hold 5 gallon sankey or homebrew kegs, and even has enough space for 7.75 gallon quarter slim kegs
- The beautiful stainless steel door includes a lock to keep your beer secure and can be fitted with either a towel bar or curved handle, ensuring it will look great no matter where you install it
- Cabinet measures 14.9" W x 33.5" H x 23.75" D (25.25" D to end of handle)
Wonder it fits your kitchen?
|Keg Coupler||D system|
|Number of Full Size 1/2 Barrel|
|Number of Pony Size 1/4 Barrel
|5 gal./ Pin Lock Keg
|5 Liter/ Mini LKeg|
|Number of Faucets||1|
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. An elbow fitting is provided to that the beer line can come off the coupler at a 90 degree angle so that it won't get kinked. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
Includes a 12" x 5" Stainless Steel Drip Tray
This beautiful brushed stainless steel drip tray will help keep ypur kegerator or counter top clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. We offer the option to upgrade to a 12 " x 5" drip tray with a drain or a 12" x 7" drip tray with a cut-out that fits around the base of the draft tower.
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F (cold enough to dispense and warm enough to ferment)
- Includes both Towel Bar and Curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
Kegco Kegerator support 12 months of parts and labor coverage with Carry-In service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
5 years on Compressor (parts only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.