Fire Magic Aurora A540i 30-Inch Built-In Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Burner A540i-5L1NLooking for a new way to grill your food for your family?
Fire Magic Aurora A540i 30-Inch Built-In Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Burner A540i-5L1N comes with:
- 2 high-quality stainless stain burners for outstanding performance and durability
- Long-lasting 304 grade stainless stain grills
- Sleek styling with a seamless control panel for easily use
- Internal halogen lights for your night time grilling
- Grill, sear, smoke, rotis whatever you need on this grill
- Grid lifter and the disposable drip pan collection system for easy cleanup
This BBQ Gas Grill is for you if:
- You want a grill that can really last long
- You are particular with food texture
- You are preparing for families gathering of 3 to 4 people
- You want the grill that is easy to clean
Wonder it fits your backyard?
|BTU - Main Burner||60,000|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Grill Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Depth (inch)||22|
|Grill Height (inch)||25 1/4|
|Grill Width (inch)||32|
|Total Cooking Area (sq inch)||540|
|Ignition Source||Hot Surface|
Fire Magic grills are proudly made in the USA and have been since 1937.
Fire Magic provides a lifetime warranty for cast stainless burners, stainless cooking grids and housings.
Stainless flame tamers are warranted for five years, all other components (except ignition and electronic parts) for three years, ignition systems (except batteries) and electronic components (including lights & thermometers) for one year.
A limited one year labor warranty covers repairs up to $95. In a multi-user setting (excluding commercial use) this grill is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the stainless grill housing, burners, cooking grates, brass valves, inner lines and manifold assemblies for five years, all other components (except batteries) are warranted for one year.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.