Kegco Digital Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit HK38BSU-1
Adding a stylish black cooler to store your home brew beer?
Kegco Digital Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit HK38BSU-1 comes with:
- Undercounter Kegerator can be built into cabinetry to provide a seamless look in your kitchen or home bar
- Premium dispense components include 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact, Premium Double Gauge Regulator, Corrosion-resistant Electric Red CO2 Tank and Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing cold air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 therms, it has a commercial grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- One of the widest temperature ranges available on the market allows this versatile kegerator to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at the proper temperature
Wonder it fits your kitchen?
|Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler
|Kegco LH-542 Double Gauge Regulator
|Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish
|Number of Full Size 1/2 Barrel
|Number of Pony Size 1/4 Barrel
|5 gal./ Pin Lock Keg
|5 Liter/ Mini LKeg
|Number of Faucets
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the Cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes a D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and inlcudes 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
Kegco Kegerator support 12 months of parts and labor coverage with Carry-In service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
5 years on Compressor (parts only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.